About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Works-for-Me Wednesday: Help for Hanger Horns


Don't you hate it when you put on a shirt and you've got hanger horns, those unsightly lumps on your shoulders where the hanger has stretched out the fabric? Here's a quick fix: squirt them down with a wrinkle release product, then smooth out the lump. It works best if you're actually wearing the shirt when you do this.

For more Works-for-Me Wednesday tips, visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.


Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

I adore this stuff. Target has the little travel size bottles of it right now, and I bought one for every member of the family for when we travel.

And you know how linen and some cottons get all creased up from the seat belt in the car on the way to church? A little bottle in the console is great for that!

It also comes in handy for creased tablecloths.

Oh yes, I adore this stuff...

Blogger Amber said...

Awww, man. Thanks for this! I need to try it.

I never had a name for those until now...almost as good as the tip! Thanks - I'll try it! :)

Hanger horns sound much better than what I was raised to call them. Nice extra tip!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clicked on this out of curiosity as to what hanger horns are. :)I do hate those, and it's nice to know about this product. Thanks!

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Hanger horns? Hate those. Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment

Home