About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

I think, therefore I blog
I discovered that Randi at "i have to say..." gave me a "thinking blogger" award. I would love to say something clever and thought-provoking, but nothing comes to mind, so let me just say "Thank you, Randi. I'm touched."

I looked up the history of this award, originally called "5 Blogs That Make Me Think." The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
There are two buttons, gold or silver:




I award:
Queen Shenaynay at The Beehive. She is my long-distance (Texas) cousin, from my mother's father's side of the family, many of whom are known as great characters thinkers. Her posts range from silly to sublime, but they always make me think. The Beehive is a family blog effort, including Queen Shenaynay's husband and two daughters.

Elle at A Complete Thought. Elle is one of the most thought-provoking bloggers I know. I usually have Bible Gateway pulled up on another tab while leaving comments on her posts. Our initial bond was our shared love appreciation for Jack Bauer.

Melanie at This Ain't New York. Melanie is an observer and commentator on all, from the mundane to the eccentric. You've never seen a prouder mama. She's also completely. certifiably. insane, which makes her a whole lot of fun.

Amber at Life with the Ferrells. Amber makes me think of what life would be like as a wickedly funny, 20-something mommy with a camera in one hand and a toddler in the other. Her digital scrapbooking layouts and photos of her kids are amazing.

Antique Mommy. If you've never read Antique Mommy, you're missing some of the best mommy blogging around. She has the ability to examine the unique facets of motherhood in a profound and insightful way. She makes me think about what it means to be a mommy.

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Yeah! You definitely got me thinking with the Moments in Motherhood.

Don't forget to leave us a Mr. Linky so we can visit each other's contributions.

Blogger Amber said...

Thanks for the award, Dawn! I feel so honored! You ROCK!

Thank you! And, yes I am insane.

I take that as a compliment.

:>)

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Congrats!! Yay for you.

Post a Comment

Home