About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Works-for-Me Wednesday: Folding like a pro!
When I first started blogging, I came across a YouTube video of a Japanese t-shirt folding method. I couldn't understand a word of it, but after repeated viewings some of my kids and I mastered the technique and in our enthusiasm even taught it to others. When cold weather arrived we discovered that this method doesn't work well for long sleeves (at least it didn't for us) and we quit using it. My sixteen-year-old son and I just realized that we'd forgotten it, and thus began the technorati search which lead to the following helpful and delightful video, in which a cute kid explains the Japanese method and more--all in English!



If after watching the above video you are motivated to build your own t-shirt folding "machine," watch this:

Labels:



9 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Great videos...thanks for sharing!

Blogger Holly Days said...

I found that video awhile back and it's AWESOME! My Dh no longer wanted to fold t-shirts so I took over the task again and this made my life easier. I was going to buy the not worth it $15 (?) t-shirt folding board!!

Blogger Kara said...

I figured out how to do that a few weeks ago, but since we hang all our shirts it's not useful right now lol :D but still cool!

Blogger leigh said...

Oh my gosh, I watched that video like I've never seen anyone fold anything before, and thought "how cool". Loved the kid...and I'm going to share the towel-folding part with Blair!

Blogger Laurel said...

wow. i'm so tempted to make one of these... DH's tshirts never come out right...

Blogger Unknown said...

Another terrific tip. Thanks.

Blogger Rita Loca said...

Hello from Venezuela! Found your blog on CMB and am enjoying the read. God bless.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried commenting before but it looks like it didn't take. I just wanted to congratulate you on your great review by Critique My Blog and say thanks for the videos.

~Sandy G.

Blogger Pearls of Wisdom said...

We just came across your blog, and wanted to say Hi! I love your blog , posts and Mothers Moments. Wish I hadn't missed it or would have participated.

My 7 yr. old loved the video .

Hugs,

Angel ():)

Post a Comment

Home