About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Inconceivable!
Three weeks ago...

Ryan: America has voted. Sanjaya, you are safe. Sundance, you're going home.

Mommy Dearest: Inconceivable!


Two weeks ago...

Ryan: America has voted. Sanjaya, you are safe. Brandon, you're going home.

Mommy Dearest: Inconceivable!


Last week...

Ryan: America has voted. Stephanie, you're going home.

Mommy Dearest: How the #@*& did Sanjaya stay out of the bottom two? Inconceivable!

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.



America, please, for the love of all that is decent: MAKE IT STOP TONIGHT! Mothers of preteen daughters: HIDE THE PHONES!

My 10-year-old daughter embarrasses me herself everywhere she goes since she's willing to fight to the death to defend her teenage heartthrob. At least she doesn't cry.

My kids have spent the week crooning the immortal questions: What's your name? Who's your daddy?

For some fun Idol blog reads, check out Melanie's If my blog was on American Idol, and Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee's AI.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Code Yellow Mom said...

I am so with you here...Funny - a couple weeks ago when we were tending my aunt's kids, husband and I were frothing about how Sanjaya could beat Brandon and how sad and really, how could it be? Then the ten-year-old daughter came in, all gushy about how she was sooooooo happy that Sanjaya was still on. That's when it hit me: too many tweenies have cell phones and text messaging. :)

I'm kinhda starting to feel for him, though - with the Vote for the Worst campaign apparently gaining momentum, it would be sad to not know if you won American Idol because Americans were messing with you or because you really are good.

Here is an interesting (if not recommendable) approach.

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Behold this and this.
It's so sad Mommy Dearest.
May Iñigo Montoya avenge us!!

Blogger Lok said...

lol!!! Any fabulous woman who quotes The Princess Bride to make a point is a truly brilliant person!

Blogger Crew Mom said...

oh my word!!!!! YES!!!! A few more weeks of this and I'll surely go into labor! I can't take any more...and last night was the icicng on the cake, wasn;t it??? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Blogger Brenda said...

We can hope that all the teeny boppers were calling each other about the faux-hawk and forgot to call in and vote. I do think he can sing, but he needs to choose better songs and leave the 'do alone.

Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hey! You mentioned my blog? Thanks so much! This AI stuff is just incredible. In the beginning of this season, I thought there was just not much to look at, let alone write about. BoyHowdy was I wrong! Sanjaya is invincible!

Post a Comment

Home