About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

What they're saying:
Five-year-old son: "When I grow up, I want to be a dollah."

Me: "A dollar?"

Five-year-old son: "Yes, a dollah."

Three-year-old daughter: "When I grow up, I want to be a doctor."

Seven-year-old daughter: "When I grow up, I want to work at Target."

Five-year-old son: "When I grow up, I want to be a rich guy." (which of course must be easier than actually being a dollar)


Seven-year-old daughter:"Mom, did you know vanilla isn't actually blonde, it's brown?"



Me (after dressing Lily): "Okay, now--you're good to go!"

Three-year-0ld daughter, looking down at her pajamas: "Oh! I forgot to get good to go!"

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

LOL, hilarious!
:D I want to be a dollah, HAHAHA!!

Post a Comment

Home