About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Blog Party!
I had an awesome time yesterday having a "blog party" with buddies Michelle and Melissa.
We had 12 kids in the house and they played together beautifully for hours! I can't wait to add these great new blogs to my blogroll, but I'll let them get started first...
Love you gals, and I can't wait to read your new blogs! Posted by Picasa


4 Comments:

Blogger trina said...

Dawn,
I wish I could have come! I know I would have had so much fun. You know a lot of stuff that I'm sure would be helpful to me.

Blogger Crew Mom said...

WOW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the latest blog intry!!! I can't wait to get started! We painted all day..but I hope to get on here after dinner!!! YAY! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for your help!!!!!!!

Blogger Melanie said...

Just read your thursday thirteen. Very sweet.

Blogger Melissa Mae said...

we had a good time, girl!! thanks for helping us to get started on this adventure!

Post a Comment

Home