About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Blog Party!
I had an awesome time yesterday having a "blog party" with buddies Michelle and Melissa.
We had 12 kids in the house and they played together beautifully for hours! I can't wait to add these great new blogs to my blogroll, but I'll let them get started first...
Love you gals, and I can't wait to read your new blogs! Posted by Picasa


4 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

Dawn,
I wish I could have come! I know I would have had so much fun. You know a lot of stuff that I'm sure would be helpful to me.

Blogger Crew Mom said...

WOW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the latest blog intry!!! I can't wait to get started! We painted all day..but I hope to get on here after dinner!!! YAY! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for your help!!!!!!!

Just read your thursday thirteen. Very sweet.

Blogger Melissa Mae said...

we had a good time, girl!! thanks for helping us to get started on this adventure!

Post a Comment

Home