About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

New Look!
How do you like the new blog design? I've been itching to tinker with it for a while, but didn't feel sure of my limited HTML knowledge. I found some great ideas on this blog post, and ultimately I went with someone else's design instead of making my own. I did, however, have to play with HTML coding to add my own links and make some minor changes to the layout, so I had to stretch my brain a bit. I like it! What do you think? Posted by Picasa


1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

It's adorable! Can't believe you even tried to do it yourself - I'm hopelessly technically challenged. I am learning more with all this blogging, but it's a slow, slow process, believe me. Good for you to go with a deigner. Looks like it was worth it!

Post a Comment

Home