About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Photo Scavenger Hunt: Sleep




PSHunt


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.

Photo Theme. Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

This is my first Photo Scavenger Hunt; I didn't even know there was a weekly theme! This picture was taken when my Lily was 2 days old, the day we got home from the hospital.


6 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Such a precious photo. Welcome to Saturday Photo Hunt. Sometimes it's a real challenge to come up with a photo that works with the theme but it's always fun.

This photo is perfect. Oh, this makes me even more excited that my daughter just told me they're trying to get pregnant again. I miss holding a newborn. Sigh...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is precious! I was going to post a photo of my daughter sleeping, but I couldn't find it. I know it's here somewhere! Just another indication that I need to get organized.

Precious was the word I thought of. Seems other people did, too! :>)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is such a precious picture. I love watching newborns sleep.

Blogger Trina said...

Precious, simply precious.

How do you find time for all this bloggin?

Blogger Tammy said...

That is SO precious!! I'm sorry, but there is no better word!

(I haven't participated yet in the scavenger hunt, but hope to soon...)

Post a Comment

Home