About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Works-for-Me Wednesday: Strikethrough Text
Do you really like love it when you see that strikethrough text effect, you just don't know how to do it? Now you can! Just enclose the word or words you want to strike through between the following tags:

<strike>like</strike> gives you like
or
<s>like</s> will also give you like

Those brackets are on your keyboard under the letter "L." Just don't forget to include the / on the end tag; that lets your browser know to stop this effect, or else it will just keep striking through everything you write.

To my knowledge, this will not work when leaving comments. Have fun, go forth, and strike away!

For more Works-for-Me Wednesday ideas, visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer. Posted by Picasa

Labels:



13 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I have always wanted to know how to do that. Thanks for letting me know.

Our 9th grade son is homeschooled. This is his third year. I also love having him home where I know he can be himself and be SAFE.

I live in Eastern NC. Stop by and visit my blog.

www.homeschoolblogger.com/momxtwo

Blessings
Lisa

Blogger Charity Grace said...

LOL I have always wanted to know how to do that too...Thanks. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep - was totally wondering how to do this! Thank you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome thing! I did not know that you could do that!

Thank you for sharing your idea!

Blogger Unknown said...

Yep--you enlightened me. I've even done a search or two for it. Thanks.

Blogger Amber said...

Ah, thanks! I also have always wanted to know how to do that!

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing that. I was wanting to do that yesterday and didn't know how.
Have a great Wed!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had this a month ago!!! Now I'm with WordPress, but I always wanted to do this on my Blogger blog.

Great tip, anyway;)

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Great! I've honestly been wondering about this. Now, how would I do this on my sidebar? :)

Thanks for clueing me in. :>)
I heard that OK Go Treadmill song in Target today! They have made it big!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the "insider info." I had no idea how to do that! Just found your blog my chance and really enjoyed it. I've bookmarked you.

Blogger Grafted Branch said...

Fun! Thanks for the lesson. I'm going to have to bookmark this post for awhile while I practice. :)

Blogger Colleen said...

HEY THANKS!!

Post a Comment

Home