About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Is someone trying to tell me something?
When I went to post my Christmas Tour of Homes, blogger asked me to jump right in and make the switch to beta, which I did. I just noticed that my profile settings changed in the switch. My email link which should be visible wasn't, and my test blog which shouldn't be visible was. Here was the kicker, however: my birth date was correct, but my birth year was listed as 1756! Any recent visitors from the tour of homes who may have visited my profile would have seen my age listed as 250 years old!

I think I'll go change that now.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Well, I have to say, you're holding up just beautifully, you know, for some one your age and all.

LOL

Man, stories like this make me cringe when I think of switching. I'm not going to switch until I'm feeling very, very calm. Oh, and not until blogger will let me switch. Sigh.

Blogger Donnetta said...

You hold your age so very well! :-)

Am I the only one that heard the opening to "these are the Days of Our Lives.." with that hour glass?
250? You look great! :>)
Loving the teapot cake, too. Can't wait to read more party stuff.

Post a Comment

Home