About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Life Imitates Art (or at least the blog)
Look at this awesome Home Sweet Home banner I found yesterday, now displayed above my sink and The Plant That Ate My Kitchen. Isn't it awesome? Looking back, I wonder if I would have bought it if not for my blog. Honestly... probably not. When I saw it, I knew I had to have it for because of the blog.

I am also possessed by an overwhelming compulsion to decorate for Christmas in pale blue with snowflakes.

Labels:



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I can tell you where there is an entire row of blue/white Christmas decorations if you don't mind dodging electric cart ladies.

Blogger Donnetta said...

How fun!! And very nice!

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

OOH AAAAHHH! I like it.
Perfect :)
The things we have learned trough our blogs.

Cute. I like the snowflakes comment, too. :>) Funny thing is that while I am out shopping, I see things in this shade of blue and think of your blog!

Blogger Barb said...

I love the banner but honestly, decorating your home to look like your blog, blue snowflake-wise, would convince me you're totally addicted. LOL

Post a Comment

Home