About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Works-for-Me Wednesday: Popcorn and Cereal Night!
Cooking supper every night for nine people gets a little overwhelming at times. Since we always have a big lunch on Sunday and I'm exhausted by the end of the day, we have declared Sunday evenings to be "Popcorn and Cereal Night." I don't have to cook, and the kids think it's the greatest thing ever!

Go visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer for more Works-for-Me Wednesday ideas!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

oh, awesome! we usually have a biggish lunch after church, too, and the last thing i want to do when i finally get the house clean is to mess up the kitchen again on sunday night. popcorn and cereal it is!!

Blogger Rae said...

Brilliant idea! I love it. Thanks for sharing =) Happy Holidays!

Blogger Barb said...

You are so cool, Mommie Dearest. I call those nights pot pie nights! Same thing. No cooking.

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful large family. And thank you for being such a sweet friend. Meeting you has been one of the best things about blogging and I look forward to getting to know you even better next year.

And by the way, I printed out your instructions for changing my profile photo weeks ago, when you first sent them. Just haven't had time. Where on earth does the time go!

Merry Christmas!

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Great idea.
The best part is I realized I need to move from "Cereal everyday of the week" to picking just one day.
That'll make it interesting
:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sun. night after church is usually "fend for yourself" night now that my kids are a little older -- leftovers from dinner, sandwiches, or even a "Lunchable" for my youngest. Makes Sun. evenings so nice!

Post a Comment

Home