About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

May's Moments in Motherhood Topic
Moments in Motherhood is the writing project for mommy bloggers that I am hosting on the first Friday of each month. Here's the next topic for Friday, May 4, and can I say that I am dying to hear what y'all have to say on this subject:
What is your opinion concerning girls calling boys (I'm talking about our kids, not adults here)? Depending on the age of your children, did/do/will you let your daughters call boys? How do you feel about girls calling your son(s)?
This is a hot topic in the Dearest household at the moment! What do you think? Come back in two weeks, sign the Mr. Linky, and share your thoughts!

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Donnetta said...

Oooo... this one should be good!:-)

Blogger Barb said...

I'm just stopping by to say hello and check out the sweet bow site you're working on. Should be interesting to see the name that cute ladybug design ends up with.

Thankfully, I'm well past having to worry about my daughters calling boys. But, oh, I do remember.....

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Ooh, muy intersante!
Can't wait :)

Blogger Lisa Hellier said...

Wowzer! I want in on this one as a mom of 3 boys. I need to make a reminder tab for myself. Or post it on my head. Or use a post it note on the computer!

Post a Comment

Home