About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

This Week's Carnival of Homeschooling
If there's one thing I learned during the Homeschool Blog Awards, it's that I'm not connected with enough homeschool bloggers. There were some categories where I wasn't familiar with any the other bloggers, and as one of my best friends likes to say, "That's ridiculous!" (You know who you are, my very expectant friend!) I can't wait to sit down with the list of nominees and winners and get my homeschooling batteries recharged. {sigh. . . pure bliss!}

I was contacted today about linking to this week's Carnival of Homeschooling. I was thoroughly entertained just reading the assorted quotes on income taxes, which were interspersed among the links to participating blogs.

A non-blogging fellow homeschooler told me today that she read my blog this week and sensed that blogging could fill a need for homeschoolers--not only a connection with others but an opportunity to share information and ideas. I hope to do more of that in the future. Stop by this week's Carnival of Homeschooling to see what others have to say about topics ranging from supporting your support group leaders to starting a garden and building a unit study around it.

Blessed schooling!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Crew Mom said...

Made me laugh out loud! I needed that this morning!!! But, really, the last thing YOU are is disconnected!!!! See you Sat!!!--(if not before!!) winkwink

Blogger Henry Cate said...

Thank you for the help in promoting the Carnival of Homeschooling.

Post a Comment

Home