About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

I'm really having fun with this!
I decided that I couldn't design a new template for Amber without actually designing one for myself, too. I haven't posted much this week because I've been so obsessed with template design. I'm practically thinking in HTML and CSS now (I actually have dreamed about code this week - is that bad, or what?). When I've tried to post, Picasa has eaten my pictures or my entire post. I emailed them a couple of days ago after losing one; I never got a return email, however when I opened the program tonight, it updated. The update was for - you guessed it - a problem with blogging. I'm assuming it will work correctly now, but for now I'm just going to get some sleep. What do you think of the new design?


1 Comments:

Blogger Crew Mom said...

DAWN....I LOOOOVVVVEEEEEE it...especially the Proverbs quote at the bottom...you really are talented...It is JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!...(like you!)

Post a Comment

Home