About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Prayers, please
Y'all please say a prayer for my sweet little girl today. Because of a bladder infection last month, she goes to Scottish Rite for a renal-bladder ultrasound (to make sure she doesn't have kidney reflux) and will have a catheter inserted to obtain a urine sample to make sure the infection is gone. Even if everything is okay (which I'm honestly expecting) she is not going to enjoy it, and neither am I. Posted by Picasa


3 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Our prayers with you and Miss Lily - let us know how things go!

Love you both!

Blogger Melissa Mae said...

Did she make it?? Did YOU make it??

Blogger Amber said...

I hope the testing went well. Please let us know how everything went.

Post a Comment

Home