About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

What Kind of Cookie Are You?
You Are a Fortune Cookie

You're a rather normal person, except that you have extraordinary luck in life.
People want to be around you (even when they're a little sick of you), in hopes of being lucky too!


I'm not sure this quiz really pegged me. What do you think?


1 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

I'm a chocolate chip ...
"Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!"

Wow, I'm popular and didn't know it! Traditional and conservative? Me? Wow!

Post a Comment

Home