About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Bow Peeps
My buddy Melissa makes beautiful girls hair bows, which she sells locally to children's boutiques. I'm working on a website to enable her to share these bows with little girls and their mommies everywhere! My girls (a.k.a. bow models) had a fun time at the park yesterday having their pictures made for bow shots. Felicity was hugging Lily today and I told her how cute they were. She said, "Do you want to take our picture?"




 Posted by Picasa


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious pictures! They will look great on the website.

Great photos! Love the light in them. Awesome job.

Blogger Code Yellow Mom said...

SO adorable.

Blogger Rachelle said...

Those girls are adorable! And the bows, too...

Blogger Trina said...

Those were GREAT pictures. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Post a Comment

Home