About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Fanta Orange
I've dedicated this post to Fanta Orange, which is running down the faces of my girls in these pictures from our day in the mountains yesterday. Coca-Cola probably doesn't produce Fanta commercials which show the sheer glee radiated by my girls in these photos! Aren't they cute?




Posted by Picasa


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, just found your blog searching through Blogger...It's beautiful. I see you have a daughter (amongst others) named Lily. Me too. I love that name. I love those Fanta pictures too. They are so summery and sweet.

Just wanted to let you know I was here...I hate when people visit my blog and lurk. Drives me nuts.

Have a wonderful day...I think I'll read more of your blog now!

Blogger Trina said...

I also LOVE Fanta Orange! Your girls are so sweet! I didn't get to visit much at church on Sunday. Hopefully things will slow down soon so we can have dinner again!

Post a Comment

Home