About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

just following orders

My Prince Charming is anything but camera shy. When he saw I was going to take pictures of his sister, he jumped right in.



Then he wanted to get his bear (remember him?) in on the act.



I'm not sure what's happened in the last few days, but my baby is turning into a little girl. She wants to carry around baby dolls, give them bottles, and push them in the doll stroller. It's sweet, but I still want her to be the baby.


After I took their pictures, Prince Charming looked at me and said, "Now go put them on the internet." They learn pretty quickly, don't they?
 Posted by Picasa

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Crew Mom said...

yes, isn't it funny how they know words and phrases that were foreign to us just a few years ago...smart cookies...and cute, too!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is growing up this fast! Playing with baby dolls already? And Mr. Prince Charming is so handsome!

Blogger Doris said...

Too cute that he said go put them on the Internet. :)

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Looks at that cute little face!

That Prince Charming is cute guy :)

Post a Comment

Home