About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Because a Mr. Linky is a terrible thing to waste...
No Cool Story has a Mr. Linky up for posting pictures of your CHRISTMAS tree ornaments (take that, politcally correct retailers - they're not HOLIDAY ornaments). The first time I tried a Mr. Linky, I didn't get any links and actually deleted the entire post.
It was one of my saddest bloggy moments.

I asked the kids to show me some of their favorite ornaments. They thought it was way cool that I actually took pictures of them, and no one even said, "Please tell me this isn't for The Blog!"
(They just didn't think of it, bless their hearts.)

Please Barb, don't be offended by the white wires on my icicle lights. We had TONS of these lights that we hung on the outside of our old house. We had three levels of decks and they were all decked out with lights every year (pun intended). I'm just way too frugal to go buy new ones with green wires for the tree when we have so many of these.

I like this little guy, not that we ever really get much snow (although hubby says the almanac predicts it this year). I'm attending a Christmas party/ornament swap with my church sisters Saturday night and I hope to return with an awesome new addition for the tree!
 Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Doris said...

Oh, I hope the almanac is correct. I want snow!!!

Thanks for sharing your ornaments. My favorite one is the present.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are super cute. I love getting out the Christmas ornaments and reminising every year.

I'm partial to the penguin. Our whole house has been on a penguin frenzy since seeing "Happy Feet" last week.

Great job Mommy Dearest! Oh, and my kids always know that when the camera comes out its probably for a blog assignment.

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Cute!
I also love that penguin, I need to get me more penguins.

Please tell me this isn't for The Blog!" I used to hear that all the time, now they know that's just they way it's going to be, so they better get on with the program.

A ornament swap? what a good idea!

Sorry about your bad Mr Linky experience :(
I'll Mr Linky with you if you ever do it again.

Post a Comment

Home