About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

just in case I don't have time for blogging
I received the following email this week! I am so excited and know "my ship has finally come in"! I just wanted to let y'all know what happened in case I'm not able to blog much now that I'll be out spending the money that my friend, the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, will be sending me. I can't wait to send him all of the personal information he requested so that he can transfer the funds to me! Woo hoo!

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,

LAGOS-NIGERIA


Urgent Attention;

This is to notify you that you funds has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds direct to your nominated bank account, because we are having a problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service


Note; that every arrangement regarding your cash payment through diplomatic services has been made, note that your funds have been package like a consignment. Be inform that the Diplomatic Agency has to move down to your Country in order to deliver the Consignment to your doorstep.

I want you to forward the below infromation immediately, so that as soon as the diplomatic arrive in your country they will call you mmediately to notify you.


1) Your full name and address
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company's name, position and address.
4) Profession, sex, age and marital status.
5) Working Id/Int'l passport.

Looking forward to hear from you

YOURS IN SERVICE,


PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO

GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger Code Yellow Mom said...

Ha! I was just noticing the enormous amount of spam e-mails I have accumulated in a few short days and I, too, am so flattered by these ways to help out and get involved such sure-fire investments. I'm going to mass-replay with all my personal info, too. :)

My favorite, though, are some of the names that my "friends" have: Inglebert Quisenberry, Theodulus Flournoy, and Frieda Lacaze. If I ever go into the witness protection program (or sign up to invest in some Nigerian friend's scheme), you can find me under, "Inglebert Quisenberry" in the phone book. :)And I am going to work on using verbs, adjectives, and personal pronouns in as rudimentary way as I possibly can.

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

"Working Id/Int'l passport".
Will they be calling you mmediately or will they just show up at your door step? hmmm, bwahahaha.
The sad thing is that people are still falling for these. Which is unreal to me.

Blogger Gail said...

OHMYGOSH! We'll be rich TOGETHER! I'll buy Nairobi and you buy Nigeria!

Does ANYBODY really ever fall for this stuff? I guess they do or they wouldn't keep trying. *Sigh.*

Blogger Crew Mom said...

ok dawn...I'm a dork! i called Brent over to read this and was worried for you!!! He goes, "Is she serious??" Then I read the comments, and whew! was I relieved!! I guess thats why he does all our finances! hahaha Good for a laugh this morning ...

Blogger Crew Mom said...

ok...let me clarify...I stopped reading after the first paragraph...I'm not QUITE that dumb...heheheheheheheh

Blogger Doris said...

You must be in Hawaii.

Blogger Barb said...

Unbelievable, aren't they? I've been innundated with this stuff lately. I'd love to go shopping with you but I'm way too busy reporting all this stuff to AOL.

Post a Comment

Home