About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Google me
One of the most entertaining things about a sitemeter is seeing the Google searches that lead random visitors to your blog. Here are some of mine:
  • monster pierced with arrows by charles le brun
  • severely chapped hands
  • furr's apple dumplings
  • Homeschool + Softball + Nationals
  • gary albero (this was my 9/11 victim tribute post)
  • jupiter striking down the titans discussion
  • hershey's amazing fruit gummy bears
  • amazing fruit gummy bears (yes, these were 2 separate searches within 24 hours - I'm not the only one looking for them)
  • Recipes of thick crust Hawaiian pizza
  • free you are invited to my housewarming cards
  • old home sweet home sampler clipart
  • mommie dearest set
  • wassail can frozen orange juice gallon apple cider -pineapple can frozen lemonade 12 cloves "holiday wassail"
  • " bed tray with legs "
  • the futile pursuit of happiness
  • birthday bygone years sweets hamper
  • 'home sweet home' restaurant dancing
There are some really interesting ones in there, huh? I think my most consistent source of visitors comes from a comment I left on the Large Family Logistics blog about posting a picture of their Dutch Puff recipe. I get weekly - if not daily - hits from that, which I never would have imagined.

Do you have any interesting referral stories?

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Those are great.
I just checked mine, nothing interestingm but this one: "example of asyndenton".
BWAHAHA! and ofcouse they are getting the worse kind of example there is .

Monster pierced with arrows?

Post a Comment

Home