About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Huh?
The following took place today while working on chemistry with my fifteen-year-old son:

Three-year-old daughter, pointing in toy catalog: I'm getting one of these for Christmas!

Fifteen-year-old son: No, Christmas this year is for ages five and up. You and Lily won't be getting anything.

Daughter, holding up two fingers: YES I WILL! I'm this many years old!

Son and I, simultaneously, while choking back laughter and holding up three fingers: Actually, you are this many years old.

Daughter: NO I'M NOT! I'm going to Christmas!

Son: You don't go to Christmas.

Daughter: YES I DO! And I go to birthdays!

At this point we just rolled our eyes and went back to chemistry, which makes about as much sense to me as conversations with some of my kids.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Doris said...

SO cute! :)

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

How cute!
Now I want to go to Christmas.

I love it that she wasn't going to let anyone spoil her wish: YES I DO! and furthermore And I go to birthdays!.

LOL

Post a Comment

Home