About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Are you a child of the 80s?


From what classic 80s movie comes this quote?

"I don't want to buy anything, sell anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that."
Bonus question: What awesome song was played in one of this movie's most memorable scenes?


Labels:



5 Comments:

I couldn't picture you was saying the quote. But then I saw the HUGE boombox and knew it was Say Anything.
FYI- I just bought a special edition of Pretty In Pink for my husband for Christmas today. (yes, for my HUBBY) It is the "everything's duckie" edition with an alternate ending and special bonus footage. COO-WEL.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled 80's movies because I couldn't remember what the name of the movie was, though I remembered "In Your Eyes" playing on the boombox...then I found "Say Anything"! I'm the worthless trivia queen, I should have been quicker!:)

Jolie

Blogger Barb said...

I didn't have a clue what movie this came from so I'm glad Melanie and Jolie saved me the trouble of googling it. Because I would have. Because stuff like this drives me crazy until I know the answer.

I'm going to pretend I didn't even see the bonus question. :-)

Blogger Lynn Bruce said...

hey, you know what? that scene is perhaps the one good argument for the obnoxiously large boomboxes of our day over our kids' sweet little ipods and earbuds... just try to imagine that supercool guy holding up his dinky little earbuds beneath his true love's bedroom window. it loses something, huh?

heh heh heh

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Aww. I'm here too late.
John Cusack was like teh hot in this movie, way back in the 80's.
I'm so a child of the 80's, I'm saying it proud and loud.

I'm with Queen Shenaynay, ha ha ha!

Post a Comment

Home