About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Organizationally Challenged


I just discovered the 30-Day Organizational Challenge at "I'm an Organizing Junkie." I don't know about you, but I seem to be selectively organized. My bookshelves, drawers, and cabinets are in good shape. Other areas are, well, a different - much uglier - story.

I heard a Christian professional organizer speak in 2004, and it had a very profound impact on me at the time. I will share the story if I stick to it and keep the challenge. Now off to get the camera for those "before" pictures... Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

I am trying to be better at this. But I have learned to make priorities. I try not to compare myself to others- this is hard. One rule- can I find it? Can other people in my family find it if they need it?

Post a Comment

Home