About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

You can cook much faster...
when someone else removes the giblets, washes and dries, and even stuffs the turkey (with a little help from an enthusiastic six-year-old daughter) while you prepare the onions, carrots, celery, and garlic.

when someone else chops the berries and greases the pans for your three loaves of cranberry bread.

when someone else melts the butter and gets and puts away the ingredients for your pecan pie.

Thanks, honey!

(I'm just wishing I'd realized how tired I was before I put that cranberry bread in the oven at 11:45 p.m.!)

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

SO true!
A little help goes a looong way.
:)
I got helped too. it was great.

Post a Comment

Home