About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

xofnldapoe
Am I the only one who has trouble typing word verifications correctly on the first try? It drives me nuts (a short trip, as my husband says). I think my brain is trying to turn the word verification into an actual word (what a novel idea). And why do you sometimes get five letter word verifications and sometimes they must be fifteen characters long?

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger Doris said...

LOL re: short trip :) Most times I don't have trouble on the first try, other times it may take three!

Blogger Cheri said...

You just make me laugh! Thanks - I needed it today!

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

I have the same problem, makes me take short trips too.
I once visited a blog that actually turn the WV into actual words, it was way easier.

And why must sometimes be son longs and have combinations of bd nad pq together, I'm like "I can't possibly complete this...it's like an I.Q. test".

Blogger Grafted Branch said...

Ioftenfailthefirsttime. lol.

Just surfing through from Brenda's place. I'm a homeschooler too. Nice to "meet" you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Periodically, I get a real word and get all excited! The other day I got "snowgf". At least the first part was a word.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who had that problem! I always look forward to reading your new posts. You keep my laughing. Thanks a bunch.

I am cracking up that you complain and still require it. Mine right now is "rrywqks"; at least I think it is. : )
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Post a Comment

Home