About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Bear ye one another's burdens...
Galatians 6:2: Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

This is a verse I really, really love. When I was president of our former homeschool support group I proposed it as our group verse, and it was met with overwhelming support. The group grew to embody the verse.

My pastor spoke on this verse Sunday.

Today is an opportunity to bear the burden of another, our sister in Christ, Kelli. The post beneath this one has more details if you're not sure of the situation. I urge you to visit BooMama's post today where you can make a donation for this worthy cause. I am trying to rush out the door to take my daughter quilting, but I wanted to send this reminder first. I will publish the sweet story of my kids' responses to this need later.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home