About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Is this what they teach in medical school?
I have been so worried because Felicity's cast never hardened on the bottom, which is where the broken bones are. It has always felt soft, but now it is completely worn through at the heel and very thin on the rest of the bottom, too. When I called the orthopedist, they told me to use MASKING TAPE to reinforce it. Admittedly, I was a bit relieved. The office is 40 minutes from home and the last visit cost $70. Even the pediatricians' office was a bit surprised by this solution. When I see this blue tape, I usually grab a paint brush and a can of paint, but I've refrained. I taped it on Monday and it's stayed intact so far!
You may also note in the picture that Snicklefritz is wearing clothes now. Felicity has started changing her (or asking me to) all the time. In this picture, she said Snicklefritz was about to get married. Posted by Picasa


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's crazy!! She looks well-pleased with the results, so why not?? I'm glad that you were able to use such a money-saving option, Dawn and I hope she continues to heal well!

Love,
jolie

Blogger Melissa Mae said...

masking tape???!!! That is so GREAT!! When in the world does a dr.'s office ever give a solution that costs less than $100!! This must be a first! I'm glad it works! And please tell felicity that Snicklefritz looks absolutely adorable in the new clothes!

Post a Comment

Home