About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

It's a blue (and white, and yellow, and red) ribbon day!
Pal and bow-maker extraordinaire Melissa gave my Lily-pie her first set of custom bows last night, complete with "Lily's Bows" custom bow-holder! I'm just so proud that she didn't immediately start pulling them off of her head. I think she even looks quite pleased with herself (note the newly-walking-toddler mandatory bruise in the middle of her forehead). I realize this has been very much a "Lily blog" lately, but my baby's growing up. Someday she may look back and say, "Mommy did a lousy job with my baby book, but she sure did blog about me!" and she'll know that she was loved (I really do need to get to that baby book).






















Posted by Picasa


7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I think I might be visiting for the first time...
Adorable pictures. And I can so relate about not doing so well with the baby book but lot of blogging about my little ones! :)
Love the look of your blog...sometime mine will get a make-over!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is my first visit to your site! Cute little place you have here! :)

What cute pics.!!!

Pleasew feel free to stop by my site and say hello as well!

Hi-
I did my pizza meme, although somehow it landed in a weird place. (you'll see!) :>)

Blogger Barb said...

Thank you for stopping by my place and leaving a comment on my WFMW post. And I read your pizza meme. I so understand you wishing you could take some classes but if you designed what I'm seeing here, you're already pretty darn good at web design. I love love your header. A beautiful photo. Your whole web site looks really nice.

Thanks again for dropping in.

Blogger Crew Mom said...

Lily, you are the queen! I love your pictures! The bows are adorable, of course! hey, what about an internet site that sells blog designs and bows???? Could call it "Blogs -n- Bows!" hee hee hee I crack myself up!!!!

Blogger Melissa Mae said...

DAWN!!! I just saw your post!! Lily looks adorable in her bows!!! You are a sweet friend to be excited about them!!! YAY!

Blogger Brenda said...

What a sweet gift! Lily is just scrumptious with those cabbage-patch-kid cheeks. How do you stand all that cuteness?

Post a Comment

Home