About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

What kind of intelligence do you have?
This is a fun little boredom buster quiz. What kind of intelligence do you have? Here's mine:

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


5 Comments:

Blogger Doris said...

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

Me too. I'll have to change answers and see if the outcome changes. :)

I have to try this. And, love your new photo!

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Oooh, fun, I have to try it.

My Dominant Intelligence is Spatial Intelligence.
Since you think in pictures, visual aids and demonstartions help you learn best.


Yep, that's totally me.

Blogger Chilihead2 said...

I'm the same as you. That's why we're making the big bucks off our blogs. What?!? You're not making the big bucks? I'm not either. I really think ONE of should be making the big bucks. Don't you? :D

Blogger Gail said...

I am DEFINITELY in the wrong field according to this!!! I'm hanging out my shingle tomorrow!

Your Dominant Intelligence is Interpersonal Intelligence

You shine in your ability to realate to and understand others.
Good at seeing others' points of view, you get how people think and feel.
You have an uncanny ability to sense true feelings, intentions, and motivations.
A natural born leader, you are great at teaching and mediating conflict.

You would make a good counselor, salesperson, politician, or business person.

Post a Comment

Home