About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Hidden Treasure Blog Awards

This is a really neat idea hosted by Everyday Mommy (and I really love this button she's designed)! Here is her summary of what it's all about:
Announcing the First Annual Hidden Treasure Blog Awards. The idea is simple; to recognize blog authors of excellence, with deserving posts which may go unnoticed.

All of us have our favorite blogs, the ones we read faithfully. They are dear friends, like a comfortable pair of shoes, perfectly broken in. But, we can also find ourselves in a rut, reading the same blogs week after week, and overlooking those hidden gems which may require a little more digging. But, as my mom taught me, anything worth having is worth working for.

So, if you're up for an adventure I invite you to join me in a treasure hunt.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Two big events announced in one day. I'm in heaven! Both of these are going to be so wonderful, especially Jules' contest which will bring some pretty great bloggers out into the sphere. I see great posts all the time and it makes me sad that no one's seeing them.

And the "party" just sounds like fun. Haven't been to a good party in ages!

I like this idea too. I will do some treasure hunting...

Blogger Brenda said...

More fun than Monopoly, to be sure.

Your comment on Barb's blog made me laugh. Monopoly is one of my least favorite games.

Post a Comment

Home