About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

An invitation
This month's Moments in Motherhood is this Friday, May 4. Here is the topic:
What is your opinion concerning girls calling boys (I'm talking about our kids, not adults here)? Depending on the age of your children, did/do/will you let your daughters call boys? How do you feel about girls calling your son(s)?

Post on this topic on your own blog, then sign my Mr. Linky on Friday! I'm excited to hear your thoughts.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Good question. I was just going to pose a question about friendships and boundries on my blog as we are having to deal with neighborhood children for the first time in 2 years and while I like the children, they are an influence on my children and a draw to the world so we are looking for ways to balance their time and to be better witnesses at the same time.

Blogger Mrs.Martin said...

I have two teenage girls and we just don't allow our girls to make the phone calls TO boys, with the exception of one, who is truly just a friend. I had that rule in the 80's, while growing up myself. We just kept that rule, with the passing of time. And I have to say, the phone rings off the hook at my house for the girls. So if the boys attend church and we know him, we do allow him to call. You know, boys will call girls and we believe, most boys like old fashioned girls. At least, in our neck of the woods they do. lol However, we have friends that think we are strict.Just my 2 cents.

Post a Comment

Home