About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Would you look at those thighs?
These pictures are just too cute not to share! This post is dedicated to my little "Swiffer Girl." I've been calling her that because until she learns to walk more than three steps at a time, she is like a human Swiffer Sweeper, picking up little bits of everything on our floors. Bryan thinks it's cute at the end of the day when the tops of her feet are black, but I don't! I'm not sure how much mopping could keep these floors spotless with all of the foot traffic. For now, my baby girl has mandatory nightly baths.

Don't you love the rolls on those thighs and those baby blues? She's actually starting to trim down now that she's more mobile. She also enjoys playing with the stereo, mostly turning up the volume and scaring us all to death. I love you, sweet baby! Posted by Picasa


3 Comments:

Blogger nao said...

hi, those thighs are great! Aren't babies a sweet blessing? I like your blog. Check mine out and leave me a comment.

Enjoy church this weekend.

Blogger TJ said...

the thighs and the wrists...sweet baby doll!!
:-D

Adorable Beautiful little Girl you have there...Saw your name on someones Tour Of Homes comments and loved it, so I had to see who you are and what you are all about!
You aren't the "Mommy Dearwst" person like Joan C., at all!
ruly, your daughter is beautiful.

Post a Comment

Home