About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Navbars: the new black
I have blocked the blogger navigation bar at the top of my template for quite some time, for aesthetic reasons. I realize, however, that I use it on other people's blogs to find old posts of theirs that I want to reread or reference. Tonight I realized that I needed it to find something on my own blog (I know, the mind is the first to go), so I put it back. It's a nice blue, so it blends with the new look.

Do you use the navbars? And are they really such an eyesore (lots of people hide them)?

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

LOVE the new holiday background! I tend to use blue and white snowflakes for much of my design around the holidays rather than the traditional red and green.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use navbars on mine and yes they are a bit of an eye sore but I've actually grown used to them and don't even notice it anymore, plus like you said, they really are very handy :)

Post a Comment

Home