About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Works-for-Me Wednesday: Can Storage Rack


Several years ago, I acquired this handy can rack which takes up almost no space and holds a ton of canned goods. It currently has 82 cans on it, and it isn't full. My hubby mounted it for me behind the door of my laundry room, where it is easily accessible but out of sight. Just think of how much room those cans would take up on pantry shelves! Plus, all of the cans are visible, not buried behind each other. I've had mine a long time, but I assume you could find one at Lowe's or Home Depot.

Visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer for more Works-for-Me Wednesday tips! Posted by Picasa

Labels:



10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an awesome idea....if only I had the space....maybe on the inside of my pantry door?

Thanks for sharing - and your blog is beautiful!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do the cans sitting on top of other cans not ever fall off?

I usually don't have trouble with the stacked cans, unless my one year old comes in and pulls them down.

Great idea. I could put this right inside the garage, next to the door, and free up some space in our pantry. Thanks!

Love it! We have a very small pantry right now. I could use one of those. My friend has a rack similar to this that she uses in a closet for videos.

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm thinking just inside the garage door, too. Thanks!

Blogger Amy said...

We have one of these too and it is wonderful. We mounted ours on the inside of our pantry door and it is amazing how much I can squeeze in it!

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I thought in my new house with my new pantry I would have plenty of room for can. I was so wrong. In the mountains here I have to stock up like a squirrel in the winter. This is an EXCELLENT idea. So happy I stopped by. I will look at Menards and Lowes soon.

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

82 cans? really? wow, all this time I didn't even know it could hold that many.
Great tip.

Blogger Miss Notesy said...

that's great advice!

Post a Comment

Home