About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

New Holiday Look!
I've been itching to play with my template ever since I finished Doris's, but I just hadn't found the look I was after. I wore a powder blue sweater yesterday that had been my mother's. For some reason that sweater particularly inspired me, and I've worked around that color theme. How do you like it?

Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger Doris said...

I love your new look, both template and picture of you! :)

Blogger Code Yellow Mom said...

LOVE it! Powder blue is so lush and crisp, and everything wonderful about the season - very nice!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new look, it's just perfect for the holidays and the blue is just beautiful :)

Great job :)

Great! I love the blue. I have really come to like this color for Christmas decorating. I can't have snow, so the next best thing is the fake snow look. :>)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Great job once again!

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

SO pretty :)
I have a pair of PJs with this color scheme...I should put them on right now :D

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Makes me think of snow. :o)

Blogger Barb said...

I love it! And I also really like the new profile photo. Very soft, just like the new look of your whole design. This is lovely.

Post a Comment

Home