About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

The Well Drained Mind
I'm excited to be a part of The Well Drained Mind, a new place for homeschooling moms. Here's a little bit of the philosophy behind this group blog:
"This blog is about how to maintain a sense of self in this all encompassing life altering decision we have each made, for all manner of reasons, to homeschool. There are plenty of blogs out there devoted to being a Mom. There are plenty devoted to the challenges associated with homeschooling. But I think there are few where many voices can speak to how we can maintain and grow as individuals through this process. . ."
I enjoyed redesigning the blog, which has a yummy hot chocolate theme. Okay, so it's coffee; I'm not a coffee drinker so I imagine it as a frothy hot chocolate. Homeschooling moms, stop by and visit: it's a place for you!

[And no, this isn't the big announcement. I'm quite shocked that no one has asked if I'm pregnant (I'm not), which is the usual response when I have an announcement to make!]

Labels: , ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blogger Rebecca said...

I immediately thought of pregnancy-but then, WHY would it be the biggest?!?!

Anyway-love the design you made for The Well Drained Mind. That is how I found you.

I also LOVED the antics of your drama-queen. I was laughing so hard!

I am Rebecca from Renaissance, mother of two (thus far) and someday homeschooler (my children are 3 and 1, so.... hehehe). Love your site and your contributions to a Well Drained Mind.

Blogger Nan said...

What a sweet plug Dawn! :^D Thanks!

Post a Comment

Home