About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Win a free apron!

Publish a comment at Smockity Frocks to enter a drawing to win this lovely free apron. Post about it on your blog (like this), and you'll be entered a second time.

Just listen to this description from the website:
This is the newest apron I am selling. I am not making any guarantees, but when I wear this apron, my hair is curlier, my teeth are whiter, and there is a noticeable sing-song quality to my voice. In fact, when I speak, I can hear the faint sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling.*

*Results may vary.
All entries are due by midnight this Thursday.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:



2 Comments:

Now I want it just because of the description. Very clever.

Blogger Smockity Frocks said...

Thanks for linking!

Post a Comment

Home