About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Movin' On
I'm full of surprises this week - I've moved! I'm having a little housewarming at my new home myhomesweethomeonline.net. I know it all runs together; what it says is MyHomeSweetHomeOnline.NET

Do you know how difficult it is to find an available URL with "home sweet home" in the title that isn't already taken by a real estate company? Next to impossible. That's actually why I changed the name from Home Sweet Home to My Home Sweet Home a few months ago, looking toward making the change.

The new site is super boring now until I import my template to WordPress, but I want to start using it since I've already imported my posts and comments.

Please stop by the new My Home Sweet Home and say hello!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home