About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Works-for-me-Wednesday (Splash Shopper)
I got the idea to post this Works-for-me-Wednesday from this other WFMW post. Bryan got me a Palm Pilot for Christmas in 2004. One of the first things I got excited about was using it for my grocery list. At first I kept a grocery list on the notepad, but then I found this amazing program, Splash Shopper. I not only use it for my grocery list, but Christmas shopping lists, curriculum buying lists, even our McDonald's list (do you know how hard it can be to remember what this many people want to order?). It is very easy for me to grab my Palm out of the diaper bag and add an item to my grocery list whenever I think of something. Here is a screen shot:


Splash Shopper also has a desktop program. That is very handy when I'm making curriculum shopping lists before homeschool conferences, because I can sync the information between my computer and Palm when I'm finished; then I'm ready to go. Splash Data has several different Splash programs, which usually can be purchased in money-saving bundles if you need more than one. Splash Shopper really works for me! Posted by Picasa

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Beck said...

Hey, that looks fantastic! What a great idea!

Blogger Pieces said...

Handy Shopper is another good program--and it is free! But it doesn't have a desktop program--that would be really nice!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister has a palm and that splash shopper I think, she loves it! Guess I should check it out; not sure if I could work it all but it seems like a great idea.

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Ooh, I might have to look into this one! I love storing things on my PDA.

Blogger SplashData said...

Thanks for the great post about our software! We appreciate your support!

Post a Comment

Home