About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

for mothers of pre-teen to teen sons
I pull up this article, Pubermania (gotta love that title!), and re-read it every couple of years. I have 20- and 15-year-old sons, but this time around I'm reading it in honor (or should I say because of) my son who turns 12 today. I thought I would share it in case any of you have sons around this age. Follow the links at the bottom of each page to read the entire article. Trust me, you may find it quite enlightening. I always do.

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Oh, that's quite a warning! With a 10 year-old boy, I'm very pleased to have come across this article. Thank you so much!

Blogger Randi said...

Thanks for the link. My son is twelve so I hope to find some useful information!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed that article!! Matthew is starting to drive me nuts (not a long trip). Love ya, Donna.

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Very insightful and so very true. Parenting teens is not for wimps.

Post a Comment

Home