About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

It's just like a mini mall!
My dear cousin, Laura, sent me an email with this message and a link to the following video:

"This is a real commercial that airs in Montgomery, Alabama.
It makes me happier than it probably should."

I confess that it made me happy, too. Enjoy!

Labels:



12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is ridiculously hilarious! I love that guy!

Loved the rap commercial! ;D

Thanks for dropping by to help me celebrate my Blogiversary. We share some bloggy friends, I see. :-)

Blogger Hen Jen said...

that was seriously way cool.

thanks for sharing!

Blogger Doris said...

It's long for an real commercial but so cute and funny!

Blogger Janis Rodgers said...

I would go there just because of this commercial! This is a great commercial. Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

Word to your mother.

Peace out.

Blogger Barb said...

Yet another reason Rob and I have got to figure out what went wrong with our audio. Sigh.

Blogger Brenda said...

The commercial had me grinning, but I laughed aloud at Melanie's comment.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. You made me laugh! Thanks!!

Blogger Super Happy Girl said...

Hilarious! :D
Gotta love that guy.

Blogger Randi said...

This is hilarious! I would love to see this on TV!

Blogger Grafted Branch said...

I would definately buy my next dinette from that guy!

Everybody ought to be so enthusiastic about their occupation.

I especially appreciated that it was a solo rap -- no dancers.

Post a Comment

Home