About Me

Nice Places
Previous Posts
Archives
Credits
Miscellaneous

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Savoring the moment...
Because I have literally spent the entire day sick in bed, I am now, possibly for the first and last time ever, completely caught up on my bloglines. I am going to shut down this computer quickly before anyone posts something and blows it. I may not have strewn comments every I visited along the way (and I hate doing that), but I was there. Feel the love, people!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

I hope you are feeling 100% better and that your family is well too!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Blogger Amber said...

I need to get on that bloglines wagon!

Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun at all!

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Praying for a total and complete healing and that your family stays healthy as well.

And I am so impressed! Wow!

Enjoy your weekend!

Blogger Shane H. said...

ow! All caught up? Good for you. Sorry the circumstances (being sick) that allowed you to do that. Hope you're feeling better by now. By the way, you're hilarious to read even when you aren't feeling well! Best wishes.

Post a Comment

Home